R.L. Brown Construction is an accomplished general contractor, serving both the commercial and residential markets since 1975. Our areas of expertise include commercial and residential new construction, commercial and residential reconstruction, office, retail, and industrial tenant improvements, additions and expansions, Home Owner Association work, and construction litigation support.
We are a family-owned firm, founded on a commitment to outstanding client service, quality construction, and sound business management principles. Our longevity and success is derived by continually providing high value and exceptional service for all our clients. Working closely with the design team, we can review preliminary scopes of work and offer constructability input that brings …Value from the Start!
Our expanded scope of services includes:
Commercial and Residential New Construction:
- New buildings from the ground up
- Everything from site clearing to the completion of the entire facility
Commercial and Residential Reconstruction:
- Renovations and Retrofits
- Deferred Maintenance
- Waterproofing repairs
- Anything required to keep your building working properly
Office, Retail, & Industrial Tenant Improvements:
- Modifying existing buildings and spaces to meet new tenant requirements
- Everything from the inside of your building, to the outside of your parking lot.
- Assist the design team
- Provide valuable early cost estimation
- Complete turn-key projects.
Additions & Expansions:
- Adding square footage to, and reconfiguring, existing buildings
- Turn your obsolete building into a modern leasable property
- Remodeling and refurbishing residential spaces.
Homeowner Association Work:
- Repairs, retrofits, maintenance, and upgrades to occupied HOA communities
- Work on both the residential and common areas
Construction Litigation Support:
- Destructive testing and investigation services
- Scope of repair estimates
- Complete repair capabilities.
“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.”
William A. Foster